Associate Professor Stuart Lyon, is an interventional radiologist and endovascular specialist, with 16 years experience. Stuart completed his training in Sydney, Adelaide and Dublin, Ireland.
Stuart has held the following positions:
- Senior Lecturer in Interventional Radiology, Royal College of Surgeons Ireland.
- Senior Lecturer in Interventional Radiology, Monash University.
- Head of Interventional Radiology, Alfred Hospital. (2003-2013)
- Examiner for the European Boards of Interventional Radiology. (2013-present)
- Associate Editor Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology.
- Associate editor Australasian Radiology.
Stuart currently works in his private practice ‘Melbourne Endovascular' as well as at Monash Medical Centre, Clayton. He is highly experienced, with over forty publications and is a frequent invited speaker both domestically and internationally.
Melbourne Endovascular brings you a state of the art, highly professional and caring management options with the freedom of choice that comes with minimally invasive treatment options.
Mckinnon Hill Medical Centre, 86 Mckinnon Road, Mckinnon with on-site parking.